The Friends of the Nevada Public Library accepts donations for their monthly book sales. These sales support the Friends and their mission to support the Nevada Public Library.
Donations are accepted at the front desk of the library during open hours.
Please do not put donations in the drop boxes or leave outside the library doors.
We have daily limits of 2 boxes or bags of donations per day per patron.
Note: Once donated, items may be disposed of by the Friends as necessary.
- Gently used, clean books in good condition
- Working Audiobooks on CD
- Working DVDs
- Puzzles (with all pieces)
The following items cannot be accepted as donations:
- Books that are dirty or in poor condition
- Books from homes with indoor smoking
- Encyclopedias and other multi-volume books
- Medical or technology books that are more than 10 years old
- VHS/Laser Discs, Albums, Cassettes, etc.
- Any digital devices such as computers, monitors, printers, disc players, etc.