Resources and Activities for Families and Kids
Recurring Youth Programs
- Who? Babies and toddlers age 0-2 and their caregiver
- When? Tuesdays 10:30 AM
- This storytime uses simple books, rhymes, and music, to introduce storytime to our youngest listeners. Come and join us for a story and followed by freeplay and make some new friends
- Who? Students in Grades K-4
- When? Wednesdays 3:30-4:30
- What? Are you ready to have some fun?! Join us in our STEAM Lab as we explore science, technology, engineering, art, and math. Each week we will conduct a new experiment, explore a new aspect of technology, or even design our own buildings!
- Who? Children age 3-8 and their caregivers.
- When? Thursdays 5:00-5:30
- What? Enjoy this evening storytime featuring stories, fingerplays, songs, rhymes, and more!
Special Programs and Resources - Click to Learn More!