The Nevada Public Library provides four study rooms for public use free of charge. These study rooms are available for groups or individuals. Two study rooms can accommodate four people and two of the rooms can accommodate six people.
- Individuals must be at least 11 years old or in the 5th grade to sign up for the study rooms.
- Commercial and for profit organizations may use the rooms; direct selling or soliciting is not allowed.
- A library card is required to check out a study room. If an individual does not have a card, they must fill out a visitor form and show a photo ID
- Three of the rooms are available to be reserved in advance, up to two weeks beforehand, for no more than two hours per day.
- All library policies will be in effect in the study rooms including the Conduct Policy.
- No food is allowed in the study rooms and liquids must be in containers with lids.
- Study rooms are available during regular library open hours, up to 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Tables, chairs, electrical outlets, and Wi-Fi are available in each study room.
View the full Study Room Policy here.
When not in use for library-sponsored activities, the library welcomes public use of the library's meeting room.
- Hours Available: Daily from 6:00am to 11:00pm
- Meetings held outside regular library hours require a refundable $10 key deposit.
- There is no meeting room fee for nonprofit and organized community groups. All others will be charged a $10/hour fee payable at the time the reservation is made.
- Reservations requests are accepted on a first come basis up to 12 months in advance.
- Use is restricted to a single meeting or a brief series of meetings
- All meetings held at the library must be free of charge. Direct selling or soliciting is not allowed.
- The user is responsible for set-up and clean-up.
- The room is equipped with 24 tables and 100 chairs, a limited kitchenette, and audio/visual equipment may be available.
View the full Meeting Room Policy here.