- Twelve public use internet stations are available during regular library hours up to 15 minutes prior to closing
- Computers may be reserved for the current day only
- All patrons must complete an internet registration form in person at the main desk
- Printing is available for a small fee
- The library does not limit access to materials and does not have filters installed
- Free wireless internet access is available to those patrons who have their own laptop computers or other portable devices
Find the library's Internet/Wireless Use Policy here.
- Five mobile hotspots are available for check-out
- To check out a hotspot, patrons must have a valid NPL account in good standing, be at least 18 years old, and reside in the city limits of Nevada or in rural Story County.
- Hotspots check out for 7 days and are not renewable
- Fines will accrue at the rate of $2.00 per day with a maximum of $10.00 in fines per mobile hotspot. The replacement cost for a lost or damaged hotspot is subject to the provider’s replacement cost ($100-$200)
- Mobile hotspot service is provided by Verizon. Internet service relies on cell tower technology and coverage, and user experience can vary based on location.
Find the library's Hotspot Use Policy here.