Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. The library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- This service is available Monday to Friday during hours as determined by proctor availability.
- To schedule a proctored exam, contact Shanna at 515-382-2628.
- There is no fee for this service, but you are responsible for any printing, postage or faxing costs.
- Instructors should send the test materials to Shanna, Nevada Public Library, 631 K Avenue, Nevada IA 50201 or email email@example.com
- This service is available for both written and online tests.