Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
- Twelve public use internet stations are available
- Internet use is accessible during regular library hours up to 15 minutes prior to closing
- Computers may be reserved for the current day only
- All patrons must complete an internet registration form in person at the main desk
- Patrons under the age of 18 are required to have a parent or legal guardian complete a permission form with staff at the main desk
- Black & white pages printed from the internet are 20 cents per page; colored printouts are 30 cents per page.
- The library does not limit access to materials and does not have filters installed
- Free wireless internet access is available to those patrons who have their own laptop computers or other portable devices