- Library cards are issued free.
- The minimum age to obtain a card is 5 years.
- Proof of current name and address is required.
- Library card application form is available at the Main Desk at the library and from the link below.
- Items check out for 3 weeks, except for DVDs which have a one week check out.
- A maximum of 5 DVDs can be checked out per person.
- All items can be returned in the outside book return.
- Overdue DVDs are subject to a $0.50 per day fine, with a maximum of $3 per item.
- All other items are subject to a $0.15 per day fine, with a maximum of $3 per item.
Can't get to the library but still want access to our online services? Click here to pre-register for a card.
Click here to print an application form for a library card. Bring the completed application to the library, along with proof of name and address. Applications are also available at the front desk.