Access Your Library Account
To enable online access to your library account, please follow the following steps:
- Go to the library website homepage.
- Click on the ‘Online Catalog’ tab.
- Click on the blue ‘Nevada Public Library’ link in the middle of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Create Account’ button (top right corner).
- Enter your last name and library account number (from your library card or library receipt - just the number, exclude the letter P).
- Create your own user id and add your own password.
Once you have done this you will be able to see what items you have checked out, when they are due and you will be able to renew them (unless there are fines on your account, someone else is waiting for that item, the renewal limit has been reached or the item is non-renewable, for example DVDs). You will also be able to place holds on books and see what items are currently available at the library.
If you have any questions relating to online access, please talk to the library staff.
Alternatively you can send a renewal request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org