Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. The library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- This service is available Monday to Friday during regular hours
- To schedule a proctored exam, contact Beth Williams at 515-382-2628
- There is no fee for this service, but you are responsible for any printing, postage or faxing costs
- Instructors should send the test materials to Beth Williams, Nevada Public Library, 631 K Avenue, Nevada IA 50201
- This service is available for both written and online tests