Your Library Card
Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- Library cards are issued free.
- Minimum age to obtain a card is 5 years.
- Proof of current name and address is required.
- Library card application form is available at the Main Desk at the library.
- Items check out for 2 weeks, except for DVDs which have a one week check out.
- A maximum of 5 DVDs can be checked out per person.
- All items can be returned in the outside book return.
- Overdue DVDs are subject to a $1 per day fine, with a maximum of $5 per item.
- All other items are subject to a $0.15 per day fine, with a maximum of $3 per item.
This application is in PDF format. Please download, print, fill out and bring with proof of name and address to the library.